- Technical system and analysis (with front-end system configuration knowledge)
- Quality of development
- Providing training to other staff
- Maintaining development and testing standards
- Ensure code performance and scalability in Digital Direct
- Peer review of team member development and releases for accuracy and quality
About your experience:
- Acurity power / system administrator user with 3+ year experience including Front End Application Support, Back End Database Support, Application Configuration, Webservice Configuration, Architect Report writing
- Analysis, design, coding, reporting, testing and implementation of business systems in a high paced environment.
- Expert skills in a scripting language
- Working knowledge of Java and C#
- Working knowledge of SQL Server for data modelling and integration purposes
- Full SDLC experience.
- Tertiary level qualifications in Information Technology Business, Science and Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in Superannuation/Financial Services