My client is a global financial services firm who seek to forge long-term partnerships with their clients. Their success is built on ensuring their offerings remain the best available and their innovative research team is at the forefront of new product development. They provide their clients with unmatched knowledge and insight, a dedicated and focused approach and a product choice that their competitors struggle to match.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness for all local regulatory and statutory reporting, as well as internal management reporting.
- Perform complex financial and tax accounting, and reporting activities in an accurate, timely, and compliant manner. This includes reviewing journals and reconciliations, prudential reporting, corporate reporting, tax returns and payments.
- Conduct analysis on the new regulatory, tax and accounting changes and identify the implications on the accounting policies, processes and procedures.
- Support the maintenance of an effective framework for regulatory solvency and capital management.
- Lead or participate in finance related projects.
- Supervision of other accountants.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to focus on tasks at hand
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines.
- The confidence to interact with senior management
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Associate Director - Banking and Financial Services