Team Leader / Manager - Corporate Actions
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have hundreds of billions of funds under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek an experienced Corporate Actions Analyst to move into a client focused role within the business.
- Day-to-Day Management of 3 - 5 team members to ensure timely dissemination of Corporate Action Event Notifications and updates.
- Monitor announcements of Corporate Action / Income / Proxy events through various sources, including ASX/NZX announcements, IRESS and company documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely input of Corporate Action/Income announcements into systems for notification to clients.
- Establish control records for each corporate action and monitor events by way of a diary system.
- Actively participate in an environment of consistent improvement including: involvement in system testing, system enhancement discussions and planning and liaising with other business units for complicated event
- At least 3 years experience in investment operations, ideally with exposure to corporate actions.
- Knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand equity markets.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- An enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance