Tax and Financial Accountant - Financial Services
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
- Preparation of business activity statements, distribution calculations and tax returns.
- Preparation of financial statements, APRA and ABS regulatory reporting.
- Reconciliation of accounting to taxable income.
- Establish procedures and controls.
- Contribute to process improvement.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA or CPA qualified or part qualified.
- Tax and regulatory reporting experience for superannuation funds or managed investment trusts.
- Strong accounting and tax knowledge including the ability to respond to clients and their external auditor/advisor queries.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to focus on tasks at hand.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services