Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure, Cloud and DevOps - Sydney
Location: North-West Sydney
Permanent full time position
Start in February 2024
We are working with a growing construction business headquartered in North-West Sydney, Australia. They are seeking a skilled and dynamic Systems Engineer to join their growing IT team. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the IT team whilst working in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Delivering solutions, actively implementing technical fixes to address challenges and enhance overall system performance
- Collaborate in the design and configuration of cloud infrastructure components, including Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, Intune, Entra ID & Conditional Access, and Azure Active Directory. Additionally, take charge of system administration for various Cloud computing services.
- Liaise with vendors and product managers to troubleshoot issues, bringing in innovative technical initiatives to resolve challenges and optimise system functionalities.
- Maintain a customer-centric focus throughout all tasks, ensuring a positive user experience and addressing user needs with diligence and efficiency.
- Working with meeting room technologies, providing support and ensuring seamless functionality.
- Act as a dedicated escalation point for the ICT Team, addressing technical issues promptly and collaborating with team members and vendors to achieve timely resolutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems, infrastructure, network & IT Support
- Experience with working in an Azure environment
- Understanding of application deployment and patching
- Ability to support and advise end users with meeting room technologies
- Exposure to working with corporate IT or an MSP environment would be highly regarded
- Ideally certified within Azure
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Please apply for more information!