About the role:
The company is looking for a Developer with strong SQL experience and high levels of coding efficiency. Direct experience in developing applications involving securities and investor transactions will be looked at favorably but is not necessary if strong SQL skills are present. PowerBuilder experience would be highly regarded but is not a core requirement of the role.
- Strong SQL Server development experience.
- The successful applicant should have 5+ years of qualified experience and otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for financial services.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a multi-region team and with clients.
- Will have sound mathematical and logical skills, including a knowledge of basic financial mathematics.
- Should have the ability to solve complex issues and work independently.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work without close supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Nice to have:
- Some experience with generating XML files from SQL Server, may be beneficial, but not a requirement.
- PowerBuilder experience would be well regarded but is not a requirement.
- Be highly inquisitive, personable with a strong degree of common sense.