Service Desk Technician
Do you want to build your career with one of Australia's award winning managed service providers? If so, keep reading!
You'll be joining a passionate and fun team of service desk professionals who just love what they do. Energetic, independent thinkers who all have the one thing in common - being the best they can be and providing the best premium service to the customer.
As a Service Desk Technician your role is incredibly important. It's also your time to shine, as you'll be the first person the customer connects with. Giving you the chance to engage, listen carefully to understand the issue and put into play your creative problem-solving skills to find a clear and simple solution for them.
In return this awesome company will invest in your career, giving you the right tools for success, encouraging and helping with ongoing learning and certifications, and rewarding you in career progression. As a tight knit organisation they enjoy Friday BBQ's, playing table tennis, working flexibly and love their barista coffee machine area.
Some of you day to day activities:
- Service Desk ticket management
- Working on incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Attend each daily stand-up meeting
- Work to current SLA's
- Updating client documentation
Apart from a great attitude, we're also looking for:
- Prior experience in IT / MSP service desk environment
- Certifications / experience in:
- Remote Desktop: Terminal Server, Citrix
- Networking: Cisco, Aruba
- Cloud: O365, Azure, AWS
- Firewall & Security: Cyberoam, Cisco, Sophos, Juniper
- Messaging: Exchange, Google Mail, O365, Skype
Keen to hear from you so please apply if this sounds like you!