Service Desk Administrator
We are looking for a Service Desk Administrator to join a renowned healthcare company within a fast-paced and customer focused role.
You will be providing support to clients by analysing, identifying, and resolving client issues and completing User Administration tasks.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to clients by analysing, identifying, and resolving client issues
- Management and Provision of all User Administration, including on-boarding and off-boarding of Employees into active directory and other subsequent applications and services
- Adopt and use agreed IT Operational Processes, and ensure they are consistently applied in order to maintain high quality and efficient IT services are delivered across Australia
- Provision of exceptional customer service and communication with key stakeholders
- Ensure process is adhered to with respect to case management and escalations
- Maintain and improve on key Service Desk performance indicators
- Participation in quality development
- Active involvement in team and cultural change within the Service Desk team
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Service Desk Development Lead
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working on a Service Desk - providing IT support
- Active Directory
- ITIL processes
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'Apply Now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.