Investment Operations / Middle Office Oversight
My client is a global fund manager. They invest in all product types, have hundreds of billions of funds under management and are well known for their outstanding performance. They have a respectful and innovative culture and have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is a newly created role due to the company winning new business. The position is purely oversight, involves no processing and will give you regular contact with global business units. Not only will it offer a fantastic, immediate challenge, but, as the organisation is committed to promoting from within, you will also be well placed for future growth within the firm.
- Work alongside global operation teams to ensure the accuracy of all data across: trade settlements, liquidity management, performance analysis, reconciliations and data reporting.
- Provide and promote a strong daily control function.
- Ensure adherence to comprehensive Investment Operations procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key outsourced third-party service providers.
- Assist in the day to day management, including distribution, year-end processes and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assist in the co-ordination of client take-ons / departures / restructures / transitions.
Successful candidates will possess:
- At least 2 years investment operations experience from a Fund Management, Custody, Superannuation or Stockbroking environment.
- Experienced in handling and successfully resolving investment operations and compliance issues.
- Proven stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities gained through experience dealing with outsourced third party providers (Custodians and Administrators)
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- Motivated by operational excellence and a drive for high quality results.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services