Senior Test Analyst
|Location:||State of New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
The Senior Test Analyst will be responsible for all the test plan, test case preparation, test execution including Functional & SIT Testing for a program of work within the Human Resources and Payroll department.
- Work with business analysts and relevant key stakeholders closely to understand features and stories
- Manage team of internal and external UAT testers to ensure timely deliveries
- Develop test scenarios and test cases in JIRA for Functional & SIT Testing (including test steps, acceptance criteria, test data, expected results etc.)
- Perform tests manually or with test automation tool
- Execute Functional & SIT tests with the help of allocated testers and vendor resources
- Run defect triages, provide status update to test lead and contribute to test reporting dashboards
- Contribute to UAT & Parallel testing, participate in defect triages and provide inputs to test reporting dashboards
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Test Analyst to develop detailed test plan, test cases and test scenarios
- Strong experience in HR & Payroll Testing (SuccessFactors EC and EC 2.0)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in using Jira
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- SAP FICO, Kronos or Ramco
Please click 'Apply' to apply for the role directly as we are shortlisting for this position ASAP for interviews.
PLEASE NOTE: No visa sponsorships are available, and this is a Sydney-based role.