Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant - Finance & Commercial - Sydney
Are you an experienced tax professional looking to further enhance your indirect tax skills in a multinational company?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I'm partnering with a leading FMCG company in recruiting for their next Senior Tax Analyst for their team.
Your next employer is known for their collaborative and supportive culture, solutions-oriented approach to business and senior management leading from the front.
The role would suit profiles with 5+ years experience in a big corporate environment. Exposure to indirect taxation (GST, excise tax, stamp duty is an advantage). They are happy to wait for profiles with notice period.
Working holiday visa (WHV) candidates are welcome to apply, sponsorship available for high performing candidates.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Tax Manager, you will be looking after the following:
- Support timely and quality delivery of on of compliance activities for indirect tax (GST, Excise Tax, Stamp Duty)
- Prepare high quality reporting for stakeholders
- Support delivery of practical indirect tax advice
- Monitor indirect tax reform implications and implementing appropriate changes
- Participate in advisory and contracts review to ensure compliance
- Involvement in adhoc project works - including deep dive analysis and improvement of systems and processe
- Professional Qualification - CA/CPA, and/or Masters of Tax or equivalent
- 5+ years post graduate experience in a product-based industry
- Experienced in indirect taxation is preferred but happy to train the right person
- Working Holiday Visa candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships, business partnering and influencing peers
- Immediate availability but happy to wait for the right profile with notice period
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- 6 months temporary contract with genuine view to go permanent
- Sponsorship is available for working holiday visas
- $650 per day + super
- Open to candidates who would prefer part-time
- Flexibility - The team works from the office 2 days/week, the rest is work from home
The hiring manager is happy to wait for the right candidate but keen to have the interviews lined up for next week. So please click APPLY NOW so I can tell you more about it. Otherwise, would love to know what your ideal role looks like.