Senior System Administrator
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$73 - AU$83 per hour + super|
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to work within the Notes and Appian Support Team which provides Support and Enhancement services to clients.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated IT support specialist to harness their System Administration expertise.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to the Notes and Appian Support
- Guarantee that deliverables are highlighted and achieved within the required timeframes
- Running of the system release schedules, user credentials and general server administration
- Quality reviews and audits
- Configuration management strategy
- Management of a system test strategy & system testing infrastructure.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in enterprise application development in Notes, specifically Notes to 8.5.3. and 9.0.1.
- Experience working with Agile/iterative application system construction
- Experience in customer interaction with consulting and testing skills
- Experience with application support, recovery, troubleshooting and problem solving in a minimal downtime environment
- Experience with documenting requirements (gathering and analysing)
- work procedures and standards
- test plans
- maintenance guides
- Capabilities in working collaborative with other IT teams and departments, i.e. developers and administrators
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Join an outgoing, mission focused, and professional team
- Opportunity for professional and career development
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.