Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Global boutique recruitment agency
- Market leading commission scheme
- Brisbane CBD location, close to public transport
Are you a recruiter with at least 3 years' experience looking to move into a management position? We are in a period of growth and are looking to expand our Brisbane office.
We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Consultant for our technology team in Brisbane.
Working in a 360-degree consulting role, you will focus on delivering the best recruitment solutions for our candidates and clients.
More specifically, this role will involve:
* Target delivery: effectively deliver revenue targets at both a team and individual level
* Business development strategy: assist the Associate Director with creating and maintaining a successful business development strategy and ensure execution of the strategy
* Coaching and line management: be responsible for the day to day line management and coaching of junior staff
* Revenue forecasting: provide accurate monthly revenue forecasting
* Candidate management: source, interview, offer negotiation and post placement follow-up
* Building market-leading talent pools: use multiple sourcing channels such as advertisements, LinkedIn, Ambition's database, headhunting, participating in networking events and external job portals
* Proactively marketing Ambition's top talent: market and promote candidates to clients and potential clients
You will be:
* A graduate with at least 3 year's agency experience in the technology specialism
* Looking to progress into a management role
* Proved track record in exceeding revenue targets
* Results driven and outcome focused
* Undeterred by rejection, using your tenacity and resilience to pick yourself up and continue to drive forward
* An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong self-awareness and social skills
* An effective negotiator with strong commercial awareness
* Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
* Passionate, show integrity and strive to achieve excellence
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package and a choice of two market leading commission schemes, you will also benefit from:
* The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
* Monthly and quarterly social events
* Casual Fridays with 4pm social hour to unwind with your colleagues
* A friendly and collaborative culture
* Mentoring and leadership programs
* The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.