Senior Performance & Attribution Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
Due to an internal promotion, they seek an experienced and talented Performance Analyst to join their already highly regarded team.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
- Play a key role in strategic projects.
Successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in performance reporting / attribution analysis.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight time-frames.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance