Senior Java Developer
|Location:||State of Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About the role:
Are you a problem solver and love to take on challenging opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy, diverse, and collaborative team? Yes? Then keep on reading..
Ambition has partnered with a large global technology company to find them a Senior Java Development professional who can utilise their expertise in designing Java software for distributed, highly available systems, where system performance is critical.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise for client's applications, which include secure, mission critical systems.
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements as per the client's standards, processes, and best practices.
- Perform system maintenance, incident problem management, identification of root cause, remediation of the problems.
- Ensure adequate test coverage in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing and Performance Testing.
- Perform Quality Inspections and walkthroughs throughout the SDLC including Requirements Review, Design Review, Code Review and Security Review to ensure compliance with the client's standards
- Experience in Java, Spring, Microservices
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies
- Experience in delivering solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
- Must be a high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive person and possess the ability to work effectively under pressure in an independent environment
- Must have strong collaborative and organizational skills and loves working on challenges
- Ability to learn quickly and be very resourceful
If this sounds like your next career move, then click "Apply Now" to submit your resume.