Senior Fund Accountant / Unit Pricing Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$10000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek an experienced Senior Fund Accountant / Unit Pricing specialist to move into a client focused role within the business.
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties to ensure the accurate completion and sign-off of daily unit pricing.
- Review and monitor all pricing discrepancies for Investment funds, fund of funds & Superannuation funds.
- Perform price variance analysis.
- Identify any issues and recommend solutions where necessary.
- Review trades, cash, corporate actions and accruals to ensure accuracy of client valuations.
- Provide input to and drive operational process changes which result in greater operational efficiency.
- Provide ongoing support and training to more junior members of staff.
- Previous Unit Pricing or Fund Accounting experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A mature and confident approach.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve complex problems
- An innovative attitude.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services