Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Finance - Banking & Financial Services
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to the recent acquisition of new clients, they are currently looking to recruit a number of Financial Accountants into permanent roles.
- Provide a high level of client service and be the first point of contact in relation to all accounting and tax queries for an allocation of clients.
- Preparation and review of financial statements and templates.
- Proactively seek to identify and improve current core processes and procedures, ensuring they are updated with changes in regulations and industry trends.
- Work closely with Financial Reporting and Tax manager on new product developments and process improvement projects.
- Help manage new client onboarding process as it relates to Financial Reporting and Tax.
- Provide oversight of offshore teams.
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 2 years financial services experience ideally within a funds management, custody or superannuation environment.
- Thorough understanding of Australian Accounting standards
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Associate Director - Banking and Financial Services