Senior Financial Accountant - Financial Services
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$55 per hour + Super|
My client is a member owned financial services firm. They operate in a niche market space are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to assist them during a critical time for the business.
The role will initially be hired on a 3 month contract basis. However, there is genuine potential for this to be extended. A move into a permanent role is also a possibility for the right candidate.
- Prepare financial reports for use by the Board and regulatory bodies (APRA - D2A, ASIC, AUSTRAC, etc.).
- Provide sound financial recommendations and insights to enable the Executive and Board to make critical business decisions.
- Oversee the external audit relationship to ensure compliance with Australian accounting standards.
- Manage the cashflow for all business operations.
- Manage and track financial performance against budget and provide recommendations on achievable outcomes that meet and exceed objectives.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA/CPA qualification with exposure to financial accounting within financial services.
- 3 years + industry experience.
- A personable, committed and hard working attitude.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills and a track record of hitting deadlines
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services