Senior Data Engineer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + competitive package|
This organisation, a leading Higher Education Institution are looking to attract an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join their business division to evolve current data management strategies and ensure the data pipelines are fit for purpose.
This is an exciting role for someone seeking leadership responsibilities as you will mentor fellow Data Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists on best practices for data management. You will design, build and operate data solutions within cloud environments with a heavy focus on end-to-end data processes.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong Interpersonal skills (clear and confident communicator)
- Strong background in Data Discovery, Analytics and Business Intelligence Software tools
- Solid experience within Cloud environments
- Previous experience with master and meta data management
- Experience across Data Lakes and Cloud
- In-depth understanding of Information modelling including relational and database design
- Experience in data extraction using database programming languages
In recognition of your hard work and commitment to the role, you will be offered, an excellent salary package of up to $140,000, as well as being provided with a clear structure of career growth opportunities. Furthermore, this organisation offers a great work life balance, discounted benefits, and ongoing training and development opportunities.
To be considered for this role, simply click 'Apply" and attach an up to date resume. Alternatively, please contact Raff Brancatella on (07) 3020 0343 for a confidential discussion.