Senior Data Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$134000 per annum|
Superannuation company who manage over $30B in funds and services over 100,000 member. with a strong corporate culture and supportive environment.
In the role of the Lead / Senior Engineer you will work closely with the Data Analytics team who is responsible for the tools, processes, and technologies required to manage data and contribute to broader tactical and strategic programs in the areas of technical data architecture and data integration.
As the Senior / Lead Data Engineer you will lead the end-to-end design, development, delivery and operation of solutions that support information to the business.
In addition, you will:
- Lead the architectural design of the data warehouse environment ensuring adherence to frameworks and solutions are fit for purpose.
- Lead the development and operation of information assets that deliver trusted information to the business that meets reporting, analysis and insight needs.
- Elicit data requirements, define conceptual, logical and physical data models and workshop solution designs in order to continuously improve on the business intelligence asset in meeting information needs.
- 7+ years in a mature data warehouse environment with significant experience in the majority of these activities:
- Designing/following modular and extensible design principles using proven industry standards, Enterprise Data Warehouse concepts, architecture and design patterns and best practices.
- Designing conceptual, logical and physical star schema and normalised data models
- Designing and developing with ETL tools (Data Integration - ETL, EAI)
- Designing and developing with MOLAP/ROLAP/OLAP tools
- Designing and developing with Relational Reporting tools
- Testing/ QA and release management across the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated advanced architecture and software design skills for scalable, flexible and maintainable applications
- Proven ability to design and manage complex technical solutions from both strategic and tactical perspectives
- Previous background in developing software projects and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle, preferably in Agile and DevOps methodologies.
For more information please contact Tessa Gould on 03 8629 1020 or Apply now.