Senior Data Analyst
Our client is a leading Australian business based in Sydney who are on a journey and mission to deliver a world class customer experience by putting the customer at the heart of everthing they do.
About the role:
As the Senior Commercial Data Analyst, your role will focus on data discovery, visualisation and presentation of data led insights and analytics to support the development of commercial revenue generating strategies. You will partner with stakeholders across all business units giving you exposure to multiple domains and opportunities to learn and grow. This role will suit someone who can work independently but can also work collaboratively with a small and integrated team. It will also suit someone who is able to build strong relationships with stakeholders and has exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Build out Power BI reporting suite to support yield management, pricing, and Asset Management commercial decisions
- Partner with the Technology team to identify new data sources
- Development and maintenance of Commercial Operations Group dashboard suite, including operational efficiency metrics
- Assisting in the preparation of executive level presentations including monthly reporting requirements
- Assist in annual budgeting and regulatory reporting requirements
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager - Commercial Operations Group to implement marketing-based campaigns, marketing ROI analysis and customer segmentation methodologies
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to access required data assets and building business cases to support onboarding of new data sets
- Understand and provide coverage for key digital marketing systems - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (advantageous)
- Demonstrated 5 years' experience as a Data Analyst
- Power BI & SQL
- Proven experience and record of accomplishment of managing the delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation, and liaison skills