Are you immediately available and with strong business modelling experience?
I am partnering with a leading nonprofit organisation in recruiting for their next Senior Commercial Analyst to look after business modelling for their newly acquired business unit.
Your next employer has great flexibility, hybrid working model and supportive management, and guided by their mission of making a different in the society.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will be managing 2 finance analyst and look after the following:
- Manipulate, analyse and synthesise large volumes of data using automation (e.g. macros, power pivots)
- Develop dashboard reporting using data visualisation tools like Power BI
- Build and easily manipulate advanced financial models, including 3-way rolling financial statements (P&L, Cash flow, Balance Sheet) and valuation models
- Develop medium term business forecasts that incorporate the organisation's strategy as well as industry trends
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations from analysing data and trends and help drive financial and operational performance with the business.
- Design, develop and maintain deployment strategies and plans
- Establishment of a sound quality assurance model by enabling continuous build and integration
- Provide solution estimates using proven techniques
- Regularly engage with key stakeholders within the organisation, build strong, effective and strategic relationships
- Become a trusted advisor and influence senior stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Deliver effective financial coaching and education to enable a greater understanding of financial outcomes
- Provide comprehensive, timely, relevant and quality advice to managers to allow both informal and formal decisions to be made
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance
- Current membership to the Australia Society of Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA),Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA) or Chief Financial Analyst (CFA) institute
- Demonstrated experience in producing accurate and timely management reports in a medium to large scale organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large volumes of data, drawing key insights and providing clear conclusions/recommendations
- Demonstrated experience creating financial models
- Demonstrated experience in developing dashboard reporting and effective power point presentations
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic relationships with senior stakeholders that has led to positive outcomes
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Power pivots experience
- VBA macro experience
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- $70 per hour + super
- Initial 2 months contract, view to go extended or go permanent for the right profile
- 2-3 days work from home options
- Supervising 2 junior staffs
If this is of interest, please APPLY NOW so I can tell you more about it. Otherwise, would love to know what's important to you for your next role.