Senior Civil Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
A Government Organisation is seeking to engage a Senior Civil Engineer on a 3-month daily rate contract basis.
- Undertake a detailed review of public safety network site infrastructure and design with regards to value engineering to rollout reduce cost and improve schedule delivery
- The key outcomes of the initiative requested are:
- Maximising reuse of existing communications assets
- Determining fit for purpose site designs to eliminate unnecessary overhead which drive cost and schedule impacts
Key focus areas will be:
- Civil design aspects including compound layout, fit for purpose civil design e.g. foundation design, hut reuse, tower reuse and potential structural considerations
- E2E review of the holistic site design incorporating all aspects of public safety telecommunications infrastructure
- Proactive identification of additional cost savings initiatives
- 10+ years civil design for telecommunications infrastructure
- Public safety network knowledge very advantageous
Please click 'Apply' to send your resume. We will get back to you regarding the outcome of your application within a week's time.