Senior Business Intelligence Developer (MICROSOFT STACK)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$145000.00 per annum + + Super|
Senior Business Intelligence Developer - Microsoft Stack
Leading construction and Infrastructure giant is currently seeking an experienced Senior BI Developer to join their small but growing team. Based in Sydney, the role will be tasked with developing, supporting and enhancing BI solutions to enable the organisation to unlock insights into its data assets.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Team Lead, this role will be responsible for all aspects of BI solution delivery including:
- Understand and document detailed business requirements.
- Solution design, including data profiling, data modelling and prototyping.
- Solution development, including ETL development, data modelling and cube development (SSAS), in-line with our patterns, as well as Power BI (and occasionally SSRS) development.
- Security, deployment, and governance
- Maintain and enhance the data warehouse and all BI solutions.
With an ever-increasing focus on Business Intelligence, and with all the foundations laid, this is an excellent opportunity to join the team to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to the business.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that YOU HAVE -
- Polished written and exceptional verbal communication skills
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with all levels of the business to understand business requirements
- A proven ability to maintain high ethical standards and be able to uphold confidentiality
- The ability to quickly build strong relationships with decision makers from senior executives down, and to be seen as a trusted advisor
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate extensive, real-world development experience in all levels of the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, including the SQL Server data platform, TSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI.
- Deep understanding of data warehouse principals and experience in developing and implementing a data warehouse on the Microsoft BI platform
Additionally, the following attributes/experience would be highly desirable:
- Experience working with Financial data and developing Financial reports.
- Exposure to data integration using APIs.
- Work experience with Azure technologies and services (ADF, Data Lake, Databricks)
- IT Project Management
This organisations works hard to create an environment that brings out the best in their people. they believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. they offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.