Senior Business Analyst
Do you have deep experience within Transfer Agency and Unit Registry? Then I want to hear from you!
Working within the Change Management team, this person will be required to document business requirements and work with vendors to ensure they are getting the most out of the relationship. This will be an internal and external client facing role and will be expected to deliver on planning, business analysis, testing and project project communication.
There is a large stakeholder engagement component to this role, so this person must be articulate when talking through problems and solutions with clients. Along with this, this person will be the SME and go-to person in the business for all things related to the transfer agency business.
- Manage change requests from clients.
- Requirments gathering/Gap Analysis.
- Manage the coordination and support for User Acceptance Testing.
- Deliver on system enhancements.
- Drive improvements to the client on-boarding process.
- manging the transition of clients onto the new system.
- Work with operational readiness team on go-live activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience working within a Transfer Agency or Fund Administration function.
- Experience with client on-boarding and data migration is a must.
- Experience in delivering large scale change programs within financial services.
- Strong expeirence with system implementations, enhancements and integrations.