Senior BI Developer - DataStage
We are searching for a Data Warehouse professional with higly specialised development skills for the implementation of enterprise data warehouse solution to meet the business requirements as part of a Accelerated Data Consolidation Program.Working within a cross-functional Scrum team to contribute to the acceleration of data consolidation oon this banks enterprise data warehouse.
The role will perform systems analysis and design of new patterns, undertake more complex programming tasks and ensure that systems are adequately tested.
The role will involve -
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and Scrum team members to understand requirements and deliver high quality solutions.
- Support the Bank's systems through implementation, problem resolution, debugging and system enhancements.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of the test automation framework, related artefacts and test environments.
- Ensure that system development standards are maintained and participate in relevant quality control processes.
-Contribute to Continuous improvements in Scrum-aligned development and quality control practices.
-Maintain a working knowledge of tools and software packages used. Undertake relevant research including the evaluation of new software, tools and techniques ensuring fit to the Bank's enterprise architecture and standards.
-Ensure all system documentation complies with relevant IT Standards
Experience Required -
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum teams) developing datawarehouse solutions. -Substantial experience in Financial Services, Banking or Insurance domains.
-Experience in BI technologies such as IBM DataStage, QualityStage, Information Analyser and IGC. -Proven knowledge of data transformation techniques (ETL/ELT).
-Proven knowledge in Data Warehousing and data modelling concepts.
-Advanced Knowledge of the BI Development Life Cycle.
-Knowledge in Big Data technologies, for example HortonWorks.
-Extensive experience in data migration.