Senior Automation Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation on ground breaking program of work. They are looking for a DevOps Technical Lead to establish principles and practices to deliver the project outcomes and ongoing operations. Work as part of the Platform Engineering team to lead the Infrastructure as Code and automation services for the Technology Simplification project.
DevOps Technical Lead for the implementation and adoption of Infrastructure as Code and Automation within the Technology Simplification Project. - -Apply DevOps principles and technology to deliver the project outcomes. -Champion the development, design and delivery of software defined infrastructure initiatives. Use configuration management tools available within the Bank to deliver consistent and standardised IT infrastructure components for the project solution. - -Incorporate the delivery of IT infrastructure components in to the self-service portal.
- Development or scripting experience with knowledge of one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience with automation toolsets (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc).
- Experience with development principles, tools and frameworks.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and integrated testing.
- Experience with version control repositories and GITFlow.
- Strong background in systems administration and platform management (desirable).
Amazing long term opportities, 3 year program of work to transform the bank