The role is with a global private markets firm overseeing more than $800 billion of private market allocation.
The Senior Investment Operations Associate is responsible for reviewing financial and operational reporting and services to global and local clients. The role will work closely with the broader investment team in advising clients on investments in infrastructure and associated real asset sectors globally. The role is supported by and interacts closely with Fund Accounting, Portfolio Analytics and the global investment team.
- Review of fund accounting and investment administration from the custodian and internal team
- Investor reporting
- Weekly calls with the investment team
- Ad hoc reporting, projects
- Performance reporting including IRR, yield and attribution calculations
- Management reporting
- Co‐ordination and management of internal functional groups and third‐party service providers
- Documenting, implementing, maintaining and improving firm wide internal controls processes
- Supporting the end to end investment processes including supporting relevant governance committees
- Experience within investment management, private equity or infrastructure preferred
- CA or CPA qualified
- Confident communications skills
- Private markets experience preferred
Please contact Charlie from Ambition on 0405 242 474