My client is a worldwide financial institution who have hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a supportive culture, motivated staff and a policy to promote from within.
Due to the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek an experienced Alternative Assets/Managed Fund Specialist to move into an important and highly visible role in the business.
- Resolve complex and variable settlement issues. Liaise with team managers and department heads and escalate as required.
- Design and test the optimal operating model for Managed Funds, Private Equity and other alternative asset classes.
- Identify cost saving opportunities and make suggestions which increase the STP rates across the Alternative Assets flows.
- On-board new clients.
- Serve as a mentor to new and junior staff.
- Assist management with assessing operational risks and take part in audit, risk and compliance reviews.
- Previous experience in Alternative Assets, Managed Funds or Private Equity will be highly regarded.
- Strong individual and team development ethos.
- Numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Good client relationships and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible