Senior Administrator - Super
This ASX listed business is currently seeking a strong administrator with contributions experience within superannuation. In this role you will oversee day to day processing and oversight of superannuation contribution administration tasks, staff training and process improvement. The role will liaise with other super administration teams (Benefit Payment, Insurance, Defined Benefits, Fund Accounting) to ensure that all administration tasks and query resolution activity is completed as accurately and timely as possible.
- Ensuring that all transactional processing (Contributions, new members, rollovers in, change of member static data etc) are completed accurately
- Investigating and responding to escalated incoming inquires via Call Centre, directly from clients and other
- administration teams in an accurate and timely manner.
- Daily & monthly reconciliations items identified, investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure that reporting to clients or internal colleagues is completed accurately and adheres to agreed time based SLA's.
- Actively participate as a member of the leadership team of Super Services Administration team by providing guidance and support to other colleagues and active support to the Operations Manager.
To be considered for this role you will need to have strong communication and problem solving skills, along with technical expertise in superannuation administration.