|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75 - AU$85 per hour|
Your key responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support the Salesforce database.
- Understanding existing implementation, building on top of it and ensuring all functionalities and feature work as intended.
- Implementing apex classes, triggers, lightning components as required and ensuring every task is documented appropriately.
- Assisting in creating, managing salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Designing & constructing APIs, including building systems integrations.
- Manage all system user tasks including setups, security, terminations and ongoing support.
- 6+ years of working in IT Development roles
- 2+ years Salesforce development
- Salesforce Lightning components
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Works well autonomously
- Ability to balance enhancements and escalated support tasks
- A positive mindset - collaborative and can-do attitude
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!