My client is a rapidly growing, boutique fund manager who provide finance, property and wholesale investment advice to a diverse set of clients. Over the past 2 years their funds under management have tripled and, due to their consultative approach, they are one of the few organisations to continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a respectful and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to this growth. They currently seek highly motivated candidates to join in what is a critical role to drive the expansion of the sydney business. This is a newly created role and will see you make an important contribution to the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Source and sell loans including brokered and direct loans across a range of products, in line with portfolio allocation and credit policy
- Set, lead and implement marketing and business development strategies to achieve annual Borrower Services division budget and KPIs
- Create new and maintain existing introducer relationships
- Act as lead liaison and champion for strategic sponsorships
- Approve all Indicative Offer terms that are presented to clients/prospects
- Oversee the credit assessment process to ensure a thorough, diligent
and consistent approach is applied
- Provide relationship support for SRM/RM and attend key strategic
meetings as required
- Implement and oversee the application of consistently high team
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years' experience working within a bank or lending institution in a simlar senior role
- Large network of potential borrowing clients and introducers
- Extensive knowledge of the credit and mortgage process, and securities documentation.
- Excellent understanding of the property market, structured property financing, and development risks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services