Do you want to work for a Top 50 ASX listed business that is transforming the property market of Australia?
This organisation is passionate about creating spaces that go beyond the expectations of their investors, customers and communities. As a top 50 ASX listed business they create value through their focus on strategic investment and management of high quality shopping centres, office towers, logistics centres and business parks and proudly own a number of prime assets across Australia.
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Digital Python Developer to join their team.
The Digital Python Developer will deliver a range of digital solutions to employees, customers and partners that leverage their Digital Business Platform capabilities using a product management approach.
As Digital Python Developer key responsibilities of your role will include;
· Work directly with Platform and Product development teams to design, build and implement solutions to meet business needs
· Manage deployment of code to different environments
· Ensure a quality end to end product is delivered
· Testing of the solution to meet acceptance criteria
· Maintaining and monitoring of existing solutions to ensure SLA's are met.
· Participate in code reviews
· Write and update useful documentation on software, systems and processes
· When required, work on Internal projects and will be responsible for completing project deliverables and detailed documentation for integration requirements including designing, implementation and testing through Informatica and/or other ETL technologies.
What will make you stand out?
To make you stand out from the crowd your skills and experience will ideally meet the below selection criteria.
· Python 3 (3 years minimum)
· Serverless applications development for AWS: Lambda, Step Functions, API gateway, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, S3
· Unit testing skills
· Understanding of CI / CD and infrastructure in code. AWS Code Pipeline experience is preferred
· Great SQL skills, ORM experience is preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of REST API and integration patterns
· Git and code reviewing experience
· Working experience in Agile / Scrum is a must
What makes us stand out?
· WGEA Employer of Choice 2019
· Commitment to diversity and inclusion
· Broad spectrum of diverse and challenging career opportunities available across the organisation
· Flexible work options available