Project Manager - Transitions
This fixed term position is a business critical and exciting role that will see an experienced Project Manager deliver on one of the companies largest ever transformations. This role will cover the complete gamut of the project lifecycle, ranging from planning to implementation.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders from different areas of the business, including registry teams, operations teams, third party vendors and client teams.
- Drive operational process design in conjunction with clients.
- Take responsibility for the e2e project lifecycle.
- Administer tasks as necessary - allocations of jobs, budgets etc.
- Identify project risks.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
Skills & experience:
- Action & result oriented
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Being able to influence change across the business.
- Strong leadership skills
- Business acumin
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- 3+ years of experience in financial services. Ideally unit registry, custody or superannuation.
- 2-3 years of experience as a project manager, managing large transition projects.
- Exposure to investment bonds, funeral bonds and education bonds is preffered.