Do you have meaningful experience in Project Management in Financial Services? Let's talk!
I am recruiting for a high profile role, reporting to the Product Head of Commercial Cards, with a core responsibility for delivering strategic projects within the commercial cards product portfolio for both Australia & New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will have end to end ownership for the delivery key revenue and strategic product initiatives. You will work closely with local stakeholders including but not limited to Card Schemes, Fintech partners, Operations, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Regional / Global commercial card product colleagues.
- End to end Project Management of key strategic projects
- Defend net revenue via active review of client portfolios and drive new initiatives to ramp cards revenues
- Working closely with Sales, deep dive into key accounts to evaluate opportunities for deeper penetration into client's payments flows and commercialize of new features
- Review key Commercial Cards revenue metrics for client solutions to ensure speedy ramp up and spend realization
- Formulate new strategic / tactical models to support bundled payments solutions and differentiate from competition
- Continuously review pricing / solution strategy with Banking/Sales to establish and refine pricing for client segments
- Execute strategy and due diligence for B2B Fintech Partnerships
- Degree in Finance or Economics or other commercial disciplines
- 5+ years in Financial Services
- Knowledge of cards products, industry and target clients
- Experience in a large, multi-national financial services firm and matrix organizational structure preferred
- Marketing, selling skills and strong client focus
- Strong risk and controls mindset
- Project Management background
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- $618 per day + super
- 2-3 days work from home options
- 12 months contract with posibility of renewal
- Global financial services brand
- Convenient location
- Exciting high level projects
The hiring manager is keen to commence the interview process later this week, so please APPLY NOW, so I can tell you more about it. Otherwise, would love to know what's important to you for your next role.