Our client is a successful managed service provider with a diverse portfolio of clients across Melbourne and Sydney.
Due to continued growth, they have opportunities for skilled engineers to join their professional services team in Melbourne and Sydney.
This role will be responsible for designing solutions, scoping out opportunities, proposals, and hands on delivery of solutions. Projects vary from cloud migrations, wireless, switching, 365 implementations and IOT/Smart City.
Client is looking for human beings who are passionate about technology, problem solvers who enjoy learning.
To be considered for this role candidates should have the following skills:
- Experience in an IT Vendor, Professional Services or MSP environment ideally but will train.
- Industry certifications MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL4, Azure Engineer/Architect, AWS Associate.
- Cloud: O365, Azure, AWS, SharePoint.
- Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper V.
- Hyperconverged infrastructure: HPE SimpliVity/Nimble/3PAR.
- Networking and Wireless: Cisco / Meraki, Aruba.
- Microsoft: Server, SQL, Active Directory.
If you would like to grow your career in an environment that provides great work-life flexibility, varied projects, and collaborative team culture, please apply to learn more.