A market-leading client is seeking an experienced and motivated Program Analyst to join them as they embark on a large Transformation Program across various workstreams. Focused on seamlessly transforming to a future-state operating model, this role will best align with motivated and high-performing individuals. As part of the team, you will work together with the Director, senior leaders and colleagues, to plan, coordinate and monitor progress, providing overall program stewardship and management.
This opportunity is based in the southern Brisbane suburbs on an initial 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Integrated planning, scheduling and prioritisation of workstream initiatives
- Benefits management and reporting
- Analytical analysis to support decision making
- Risk and issue management
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Executive communication and report writing
Responsibilities of the role include (but not limited to):
- Establishing an integrated roadmap
- Tracking initiatives against target outcomes
- Driving identification and monitoring of cross-cutting initiatives
- Facilitating lean, fit for purpose program management and governance
The organisation & benefits
- Be a part of a transformation program unlike any they've done before
- Large complex organisation
- Long term program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent culture and high performing team
- Join a program which is heavily aligned with the strategic direction of the organisation
If you're interested, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date CV.