A global bank is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in delivering a new program of work.
What will you be working on?
As the Product Manager, you will work on the development and launch of new digital lending propositions. You will be responsbile for the end-to-end product lifecycle management, including execution, portfolio marketing, pricing, etc.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Be in charge of customer journey mapping, T&C development and other business readiness tasks
- Own the customer journey from initial engagement through to product cessation
- Manage free and rate pricing strategies and tactical pricing changes
- Partner with Marketing on the annual Business and Distribution plans as well as the development of partner and customer growth strategies
- Work with cross function teams within Risk, Fraud, Compliance, Legal, Technology, etc.
- Take neccessary actions to maximise profitability
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and external partners/ vendors
This role will suit someone who has:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Product Manager working on a card, payment or consumer lending product
- Worked collaboratively with cross functional teams and is comfortable bridging the gap between the business and the technical team
- Worked with oversea teams and vendors in different time zones
- Excellent communication and team coordination skills
This is a 12-month daily rate contract role (not a Fixed Term Contract paying a salaried package). Visa sponsorship is not available and our client is only open to candidates who are already in Australia at the moment.
Please click 'Apply' to apply for the role directly.