Power BI Developer (SAP BW / SAP4HANA back end)
|Location:||Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This Data center of excellence within a world leading FMCG are achieving some landmark achievements and now require a Power BI Developer with strong SAP BW experience to healp them build a world class reporting environment.
THE ROLE -
- Leveraging SAP4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse and supporting technologies, deliver seamless reporting
solutions to enable insights & decision making across the group.
- Provides expert advice on Leading Practices that ensure on going enhancement of BI (Business Intelligence)
delivery and visualisation quality assurance to meet the needs of key stakeholders
- Actively assess new technologies and develops future roadmap developments to keep the organisation at the forefront of solutioning and use of BI applications
- Develops reporting and visualization solutions to simplify complex datasets to an intuitive format to create
exceptional customer experiences with data & reporting
- Enrich customer insights with external sources e.g. Twitter, Amazon, AZTEC etc.
- Expert knowledge in Business Intelligence tools and visualisation of data
- Technical Expertise in Power BI administration, security and automation of data sources
- Technical Expertise in Power BI design, visualisation and delivery of reporting outcomes
- Strong knowledge in SAP functional data flow and SAP Business Warehouse
- Knowledge in data integration, replication and transformation logic
- Knowledge in Cloud Storage, design data lake and
- Strong experience in data governance, security and automation of data sources
- Strong project and change management knowledge and application
- 5+ years SAP and Business Warehouse experience
- 5+ years Business Intelligence tools and visualisation
- Strong knowledge Power BI,
- Proven drive for results, problem solving and demonstrated project and technical solution
builds ( using SAP 4 Hana & related technologies)
- Partnering stakeholders at all levels who have multiple and at times conflicting needs
- Proven ability to own and deliver successful outcomes through ambiguity and change
This team is really leading the way in terms of how new Reporting techniques can revolutionise the business.
Like to know more?
Contact Greg FOrster on 0424 183063 or email