Portfolio Master Scheduler
Portfolio Master Scheduler Advert (Melbourne based)
- 6-month contract
- Competitive daily rate (circa 1100 per day)
- Utilities/Energy sector
My client is a leading utilities business looking to hire a capable Portfolio Master Scheduler to help in ensuring smooth delivery of various new large-scale programs of work.
In this business-critical role, you will work with Portfolio and Project Managers, amongst other key business stakeholders to ensure the portfolio schedule reflects the dependencies between projects, systems, and people.
- Data gathering / reporting across projects
- Reporting any scheduling conflicts while recommending solutions
- Building a robust and sustainable portfolio schedule
- Examining and highlighting risk issues to various Business Units
To succeed in this role, you will require:
- Experience in Portfolio Project Sequencing
- Experience with facilitation of planning workshops
- Stakeholder management skills
- Champion level of scheduling toolsets - e.g., MS Project, PPM tools
- Demonstrated IT and Business project delivery experience across the SDLC in Waterfall and Agile
If you would like to learn more about this contract opportunity please apply.