We are looking for a Business Analyst to document the requirements and end-to-end integration processes for the HR technology solution, serve as the primary liaison between IT business analysts, the HR systems team (People Services), and the People & Culture team. driving improvements based on procedure and solution design.
Your main tasks will include:
- Analyzing business procedures, foreseeing needs, and creating and putting into practice HR solutions.
- Implementing our concepts for continuous improvement in production
- Directing ongoing evaluations of corporate procedures and creating optimization plans.
- Prepare and hold meetings and presentations to discuss concepts and conclusions with the appropriate teams
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
*At least 3-5 years in a Business Analyst role in a HR/Payroll processing capacity
*Experience in the development and analysis of end to end HR solutions (desirable but not essential)
*Experience with SAP SuccessFactors / EC / Kronos
*Experience in managing / supporting change initiatives
This role requires the right candidate to posses advanced analytical skills, process mapping and workflow development. Knowledge of prevalent project methodology like Prince2 or AgilePM or equivalent is essential. Knowledge of a change methodology such as PROSCI is preferred.