A leading Bank is seeking an Operations Manager to lead a team of newly established KYC Analysts managing first line risk and customer onboarding.
As the Operations Manager you will be able to demonstrate experience in leading a team within an operations environment, ideally with experience establishing and developing new teams. The primary purpose focus of this team is to mitigate AML/CTF regulatory risk by ensuring the Bank meets its KYC/CDD obligations.
Skills & Experience;
- Team management, leadership and/or mentoring of Operations teams (5-10)
- Experience developing/implementing process and procedures to operationalise new requirements
- Manage daily operations, workflows, reporting and overall team governance within fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement - success of this new team will require working closely with Frontline, Compliance and AML Ops
- Working within regulatory environment, ensuring adherence to compliance policy and frameworks
- Exposure to KYC, CDD, AML, CTF, Bribery, Sanctions or Financial Investigations is highly beneficial.
For more details, please contact Wilson Tran on (07) 3020 0318.