Mortgage Processing Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
My client is a hugely successful mortgage broker with one of the busiest and most respected offices in Melbourne. They regularly settle millions of dollars of loans each month and continue to expand as they bring new clients on board. They have a respectful and enthusiastic culture and their combination of hard work, continuous improvement and their ability to build lasting relationships with their clients has put them at the forefront of their industry.
Recent internal promotions have created two loan processing positions which they are eager to fill. Successful candidates will enjoy a busy and vibrant work environment and will make an important contribution to the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Ensure the seamless and timely progression of all loan applications, from submission through to settlement. You will be handling a varied workload, with time-sensitive tasks.
- Prepare and submit loan applications - submit relevant documentation to the lender, to support loan approval.
- Timely file management, prompting or updating lenders, clients and solicitors as required.
- Collate and analyse clients financial information, to support Broker's review of scenario(s).
- Troubleshoot lending scenarios and engage in prompt and clear communications with lenders, clients and brokers.
- Timely file management, prompting or updating clients and lenders, and re-prioritising as required;
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 years' experience working in a loan administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive and proactive work ethic and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work autonomously.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services