Middle Office Operations - Wealth Management
|Location:||State of Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$85000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading global brokerage firm providing integrated voice and electronic services to the wholesale market. They offer a full range of brokerage services across fixed income, rates, foreign exchange, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, futures and structured product markets and are considered as a leader in their field.
Due to growth they currently seek an exceptional candidate to join their highly regarded Middle Office team.
- Trade processing, confirmations, settlements and reconciliation.
- Daily reconciliation of incoming client cash and custody stock positions.
- Coupon reconciliation and distribution.
- Client trade management, positions, funding and repays.
- Sending monthly client portfolio performance reports.
- Assist brokers as required to facilitate increased revenue generation.
- Address client issues/questions where necessary.
- Maintain and oversee a strong control environment to ensure all activity is in line. with company policy and procedure.
- Willing to learn with a proactive "can do" attitude.
- Highly attentive to details and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent communications in English.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Microsoft Excel Application knowledge.
- Enthusiasm preferred over experience.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance
Please note that this role is Brisbane based. However, I am recruiting the position from Melbourne