Middle Office Operations / Trade Support Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is an initial 12 month contract. However, there is a strong possibility that it will become a permanent role in the future. As a critical member of the Investment Operations team, you can expect a first class salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive working environment.
- Oversight of the Investment Operations function, with responsibility for supporting and resolving issues across the entire trade lifecycle, with a specific focus on settlement, reconciliation and transitions.
- Trade capture and matching to ensure accurate settlement across global markets.
- Reconciliation of daily cash and stock positions to ensure accurate portfolio holdings are available to traders and portfolio managers
- Work with institutional clients to review all fund launch and transition activity events across a range of middle office and fund administration services.
- Act as a liaison with client service teams to drive issue resolution. Clear and investigate issues through to resolution.
- Identification of potential risk items and exposure with a view to remediating them in a timely manner.
Successful candidates will possess:
- At least 18 months investment operations experience from a Fund Management, Custody, Superannuation or Stockbroking environment.
- Experienced in handling and successfully resolving investment operations and compliance issues.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- Motivated and possessing a drive for high quality results.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply to the role ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon after.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services