Global firm with operations in 40 countries, seeking an experienced fund transitions candidate to design, plan and deliver important transition projects.
- Coordinate and project manage transition and restructure activities end to end, including the management of multiple stakeholders on all levels.
- Work with clients and program managers in workshops to ascertain current vs future requirements.
- Liaise with Trustees, custodians, super funds, investment managers and/or fund auditors to ensure appropriate levels of governance are applied to the implementation of all transition activities.
- Escalate any issues such as missed deadlines, delayed test phases/resource requirements to ensure smooth resolution
- Manage and mentor team members where required (depending on experience may have direct reports)
- Strong fund transitions experience with accounting/operations and asset level knowledge
- Understanding of fund operations such as unit pricing, reporting, corporate actions etc.
- Strong communicator with good client skills
Contact Charlie from Ambition 0405 242 474