My client is a global financial services firm who have a friendly culture and an enthusiastic and motivated workforce.
They currently seek someone with excellent time management and organisational skills to work in their mailroom. This role will initially be hired as a 12 month contract. However, it could be a foot in the door into more technical roles within a well known and highly regarded global organisation.
This role will be onsite and will work closely with the Melbourne operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting mail from the mailroom.
- Date stamping and sorting the mail per instruction type and client.
- Scanning (and naming) the file/instruction.
- Documenting the instructions scanned for the day.
- Banking cheques that are posted to the firm.
- Excellent time management, administrative, and organisational skills.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and reliability.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to ensure tasks are completed.
- Attention to detail.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Associate Director - Banking & Financial Services