Mailroom and Administrative Officer - Part Time
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$45 per hour + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek someone with excellent time management and organisational skills to work in their mailroom. This role will initially be hired as a 6 month contract. However, it could be a foot in the door into a global financial services firm.
This role will be onsite and work closely with the Melbourne Transfer Agency team. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting mail from the mailroom.
- Date stamping and sorting the mail per instruction type and client.
- Scanning (and naming) the file/instruction.
- Documenting the instructions scanned for the day.
This role may also include the banking cheques that are posted to the firm.
This is a full time role that will be working Monday to Friday from 7am to 11am.
- Excellent time management, administrative, and organisational skills.
- Respect, sensitivity and confidentiality of information handled.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and reliability.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to ensure tasks are completed.
- Professional presentation to work in a corporate environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience operating digital production printers & copiers scanners, fax machines and other general office equipment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Principal Consultant - Banking & Financial Services