Loan Processing Specialist - Award Winning Mortgage Broker
My client is a hugely successful mortgage broker with one of the busiest and most respected offices in Melbourne. They regularly settle more than $5 million worth of loans per month and they are one of the few organisations to continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a respectful and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to this growth they currently seek a highly motivated candidate to join in what is a critical role for the business. This is a newly created position and will see you make an important contribution to the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Analyse client's financial information in preparation of the initial meeting. Work in tandem with the broker as you discuss loan scenarios.
- Pre-qualify prospects and prepare lender serviceability calculations.
- Prepare residential and commercial loan applications to make them submission ready.
- Track the status of loan applications from initial enquiry to settlement.
- Troubleshoot lending scenarios through prompt and clear communication with lenders, clients, and brokers.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 years' experience working in a loan administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive and proactive work ethic and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work autonomously.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services