Imagine working in a team where you turn mobile captured data into intelligence and utilize it for engagement and continuous improvement. Sounds fascinating right?
We have partnered with a very interesting technology and intelligence company that enables its clients to track, monitor, simplify and influence safe running of their critical services. And they are currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to come onboard and be a part of their close-knit team. This role's purpose will be to design, develop, configure, test, install, support and maintain quality application solutions for the company.
- Experience in Java, Spring, Maven
- Mobile development experience preferred with IOS
- Clear and concise communications skills
- Ability to take initiatives and try different approaches
- Passion to learn new technologies and customer focussed
- Analysis, design, development, testing and migration of applications into production environment for clients/airports.
- On-board, centralise, secure and maintain full source code on source code repositories.
- Source code management and developer compliance.
- Research and development of new application concepts.
- Assist with the planning, developer facilitation and co-ordination of application development sprints.
If this sounds like you or even if you feel that you tick a few boxes and are keen to learn, click on apply.